Park Rules and Regulations
- Check out time is 12:00 pm.
- Quiet hours are from 10:00 pm to 8:00 am.
- $2.00 for electric heater/air conditioner use per day.
- Seasonal rates are available (5 month minimum commitment)
- NO WOOD FIRES - Only charcoal or gas fires are allowed and then only if
there are no current county fire restrictions in place.
-NO USPS MAIL ACCEPTED- we do accept UPS, FEDEX, and on trac
(Your pets are welcome here, however....)
- All pets must be on a leash, and cleaned up after, when outside of the RV. If your pet
is outside of the RV you must be outside with them.
- No cages, crates, or pens – even temporary ones are allowed.
- No excessive barking or aggression will be tolerated.
Keeping Up Appearances:
- The outside of your unit must be kept neat and clean at all times.
- No more than two vehicles per site (excluding trailer or motorhome.)
- Any storage units, car ports, homemade (or prebuilt) structures must be approved by
management prior to being put on your site.
- Flower gardens are OK if approved by management prior to planting.
- Management reserves the right to ask you to remove items that are deemed
- Rigs older than 10 years old must be pre-approved by management for monthly
- No outside hanging of laundry.
Septic and Water Usage:
(We are on a septic system and water conservation is necessary in this area)
- Anymore than 2 people per RV site is $2.00 extra per day, even for monthly rentals.
[However - children are welcome to visit for one week at a time (twice per
season) during your summer residence.]
- Use a bucket and sponge to wash your vehicles – not a hose.
- No use of washing machines in your RV is permitted. (We do have a laundromat
available in the park during the spring, summer, and fall. LAUNDROMAT CLOSED IN THE WINTER )
- Your sewer hose is to be enclosed in a plastic pipe as ordered by county ordinance
for monthly rentals.
- No hot tubs or pools are allowed. (Yes, this issue really has come up before.)
PLEASE NOTE: This property is privately owned and the management reserves the right to refuse service
to anyone. Owner is not responsible for accidents or injury to guests or loss of money, jewelry or valuables
of any kind. Manager has the right to give notice to vacate at any time.